Worried that damage to the siding on your commercial property is affecting your bottom line? Cobal Exteriors, Inc is your reliable siding contractor!
The first thing any potential customer or guest will notice on your property is the outside facade. While you can have beautiful landscaping and lighting, if your commercial siding is worn or damaged, it can become an eyesore. Additionally, it could also be affecting your finances as worn siding can allow for energy cost increases and moisture. At Cobalt Exteriors, Inc, we are your reliable Woodinville siding company. Our staff is experienced, knowledgeable, and friendly, helping you every step of the way. Whether you’re looking to repair some damaged spots or are looking for a full siding upgrade, we’re here to help.
Don’t just take our word for it. Be sure to visit our reviews page and hear from some of our satisfied customers before scheduling your siding inspection.
Top Signs Your Siding is Damaged
Cracks, holes, and warping can all be an indication that your siding is damaged. However, not all siding will show visible signs of damage. However, there are some symptoms you can be on the lookout for to determine that siding repair is needed. This can include:
- Physical Damage: Cracked planks, blisters, discoloration, and actual holes can indicate your siding needs repair. Generally, if the damage has gotten to the point where it’s easy to spot, it could be affecting the inside of your property too.
- Rising Energy Costs: Damaged siding can allow for air to escape your property. This forces your HVAC system to work harder to cool or heat your property, leading to rising energy costs.
- Mold & Mildew: If your exterior siding is severely damaged, it can allow water to enter your property. This is especially true during the rainy season in Woodinville. Look for wet spots around baseboards, stained walls, or a mildew smell.
- Interior Damage: Your siding is responsible for keeping the elements out. If it’s damaged, it won’t be able to do its job. In most cases, your walls will be the first indicator. Look for cracked paint or peeling wallpaper, as these can be a clear sign your siding is compromised.
Once the damage begins to affect the interior of your commercial property, it can truly become a significant concern. Not only will repairs need to be made, but when the issue is moisture-related, business owners may also be looking at mold remediation. At the first sign of trouble, it’s essential to schedule siding repair. While repair is always the best option for most applications, at some point, the siding may just need replacement.
Choosing Your Siding Materials
Once you decide that siding installation is the right option for your Woodinville commercial property, the next step is to find the right building materials. Siding comes in a variety of materials, constructions, and colors, so it’s an excellent opportunity to customize the look of your building.
Some of the siding materials you can choose from include:
- Wood Siding: Wood is often using for siding homes, but can also be an option for commercial properties. There is a wide range of wood options, including cedar, that can be customized based on your needs. Because the wood is often in slats, it’s easy to repair or replace any damaged sections.
- Aluminum Siding: Built tough and offering that rugged look, aluminum siding is a great exterior siding option. It can come in a variety of styles, but that corrugated look is often the most popular. Fading is a possible concern, but can easily be solved with painting from time to time.
- Vinyl Siding: Made of plastic, vinyl siding is one of the more low-maintenance options. It comes in a wide range of colors and can be installed relatively easily. It does not always perform best in temperature extremes, so be sure to ask your siding company if it’s right for you.
- Fiber Cement Siding: Durable, affordable, and versatile, fiber cement siding is a great option for many commercial properties. Additionally, you can choose siding colors during the installation process, making it customizable for your property.
The material you choose can depend significantly on your budget and stylistic taste. Because of this, it’s essential to work with a siding installation company that puts your needs first. At Cobalt Exteriors, Inc, we always provide you with multiple options and ensure a seamless installation for your complete satisfaction.
Your Reliable Commercial Siding Company
Siding replacement and repair can be a large undertaking, especially for commercial buildings. However, with the right siding contractor on your side, it doesn’t have to be a challenge. At Cobalt Exteriors, Inc, we’ve been serving Woodinville, WA business owners, and commercial property managers for years. We have a reliable staff, offer affordable rates, and use the highest quality materials, including James Hardie siding products.
At Cobalt Exteriors, Inc, we are dedicated to helping commercial business owners throughout the Woodinville, WA area with their siding needs. Whether you’re repairing damage or looking to upgrade the look of your property, call (253) 844-5141 to work with our experts.