Top Rated Exterior Contractors in Snoqualmie
Take care of the exterior of your Snoqualmie home with siding services from the local experts at Cobalt Exteriors, Inc.
The exterior of a home is a great opportunity to make the home look unique and stylish but it is also the most functional part of the structure. Without reliable roofing and durable siding, the home would be exposed to the elements and doomed in a very short period of time. Making sure that the roof and siding of the home stay in good shape should be the concern of every property owner and Cobalt Exteriors, Inc. can help with that.
At Cobalt Exteriors, Inc., our craftsmen have helped thousands of customers across more than three decades recognize the full value of their homes and businesses. With skilled siding repair and precise siding installation, our crews keep structures safe from the elements and look great for generations. Let our crews help you keep your home and business safe and long-lasting with professional siding repair and installation.
Why Choose Cobalt Exteriors?
Cobalt Exteriors, Inc. is a local, family-owned business serving the surrounding communities for over 30 years. Our expertise includes all facets of exterior design and construction including roofing, windows, and siding. We offer all of our services at affordable prices and we promise the highest levels of craftsmanship with quality materials. Start a partnership with our team today and call for estimates for siding installation and repairs.
We Have a Solution for You!
Is your roof leaky or damaged? Do you need help designing and installing your new deck or outside lounging area? At Cobalt Exteriors, Inc. we offer a range of solutions, including:
When Does Siding Need to Be Repaired?
Siding is an integral part of a home that is intended to keep it protected from wind and weather. When the siding on the home fails to do this, it can be an eyesore as well as a liability for your property. Recognizing the signs that siding needs repairs are crucial to protecting the investment that your business represents. Some of the common signs that siding repair is needed are:
- Siding that has faded or warped, especially in areas with high solar exposure
- Moss and mildew on the siding that causes faster aging
- Siding that is more than 20 years old
- Visible dents, dings, or holes
- Structural issues within the home from water damage
- Musty odors or high humidity indoors
Cobalt Exteriors, Inc. has over 30 years of experience fixing problems just like these. Our skilled crews are ready to offer quick service to you when you notice any of these signs. Protect your home and give us a call for siding repair today.
Benefits of Different Siding Materials
Siding installation is a big decision and there are a lot of options to choose from. The best thing for an owner to do when faced with such a big decision is to study options so they can be informed. Some of the most popular options and their benefits are:
- Fiber Cement Siding: Durable and long-lasting, it can also be painted to keep it updated through the years.
- Vinyl Siding: The most popular siding, it is cost-effective and has many options for siding color and style.
- Wood: When it comes to designs, there is no replacement for the natural appeal of wood. Wood is eco-friendly and renewable and can be sealed and stained for longevity.
- Metal: Steel or aluminum are popular choices. Both offer extreme durability and long warranties.
- James Hardie Siding: Cement-reinforced products offer extreme longevity and warranties. These products can be custom-painted to fit any color palette.