Top Rated Exterior Contractors in New Castle
Make a strong first impression at your home or business in New Castle, WA with expert siding installation from Cobalt Exteriors, Inc.
To keep the exterior of a home or business in great shape, you need the help of exterior construction experts. Carpenters and contractors do great work on the inside of the home to make it comfortable, durable, and beautiful. However, keeping the home looking great on the outside and safe from the elements should be done by contractors that specialize in exteriors.
Cobalt Exteriors, Inc. is the local choice for beautiful exterior finishes. We handle all aspects of exterior construction including roofing, windows, and exterior siding for residential and commercial customers. Our aim is to make sure that your property is ready to stand up against the elements with style. With our comprehensive exterior services, our customers can enjoy their homes and businesses for years. Check out our siding installation information to get some ideas about how you can better protect your property while enhancing its value at the same time.
Why Choose Cobalt Exteriors?
Cobalt Exteriors, Inc. is a highly-rated, local business committed to excellence. Our crews work to the highest levels of craftsmanship and we guarantee our work. We strive to offer a variety of solutions to fit your needs and your budget and we will take care of the process from start to finish.
Unleash the value of your home or business by updating the siding today and getting over 30 years of experience working in and around New Castle.
We Have a Solution for You!
Is your roof leaky or damaged? Do you need help designing and installing your new deck or outside lounging area? At Cobalt Exteriors, Inc. we offer a range of solutions, including:
Siding Replacement Options and Their Pros and Cons
Maybe the most difficult part of siding installation is choosing between siding colors and styles. It’s true that there are plenty of options when it comes to picking out siding but more options mean that it will be easier to find a siding option that fits your exact style and budget. Some of the most common types of siding and their benefits and drawbacks are:
- Vinyl: Vinyl is a semi-hard plastic that comes in a variety of colors. Different styles also sport different textures to mimic wood or stone finishes. Vinyl siding manufacturers make horizontal and vertical options. If vinyl has one drawback, it is that it is not as durable as other options.
- Metal: Metal siding comes in steel or aluminum and both are durable. They come in colors and carry a long warranty but color options are limited compared to other styles. Metal siding is also very expensive but it is one of the longer-lasting options.
- Fiber Cement Siding: This siding contains cement and fibers making it very durable, maybe the most durable option. James Hardie siding products are great examples of this versatile material that can be made to look like wood or other finishes. Cost-wise, this is probably a middle-of-the-road option.
- Wood: Whether natural wood or manufactured, wood is a good choice for siding. Most options are sustainable and eco-friendly. The downsides are the cost and upkeep since they need sealing or repainting to keep them waterproof.
When is Siding Repair a Good Option?
Siding repair is a great option when only some of the siding on a structure is damaged and the damage isn’t enough to warrant siding replacement. Siding can become damaged for a number of reasons including weather or general wear and tear and, most often, siding repairs are the best option. Some of the reasons to look into siding repair may be:
- Faded siding especially on walls with high solar exposure
- Moss or mold-covered siding on north-facing walls
- Metal siding with dents and dings
- Vinyl siding with holes
- Wood siding with signs of rotting
- Signs that the siding is letting water into the home
Siding repair is precision work that can easily be handled by our expert crews. Contact us today if any of these signs are evident on your property.