Expert Roof Repair and Installation in Kirkland
Keep your Kirkland home or business safe from the wind and the rain. Cobalt Exteriors, Inc can help you beat the elements with style!
The Roofing Installation Process
Replacing a roof doesn’t have to be a stressful decision. At Cobalt Exteriors, Inc we prefer to think of it as an opportunity. Roofing materials only need to be replaced about every 20 years. Twenty years is plenty of time for styles to change and materials to become outdated. When it comes time to update your roof, it is an opportunity to plan for the future and to invest in your residential or commercial property.
When our customers choose us, they enjoy the benefits of having our professionals guide them through the process of selecting a roofing system that will protect their most precious assets. Modern roofing options allow our customers to select the exact system they want for the price they need.
When you work with Cobalt Exteriors, Inc, our professionals will handle every step of the journey. We first start by helping you select the system you need. Then our professional crews install it to the highest industry standards. After the roof installation is complete, our crews clean up all of the mess so all you have to do is sit back and enjoy your property’s new look. With our commitment to the environment, you can even rest easy knowing that the materials used on your roof were installed by the largest eco-friendly roofing supplier in the area.
Benefits of Different Roofing Materials
If you’re looking into a new roofing installation, you probably are quickly finding out that there are a ton of options that have come available over the last 10 years. Trying to figure out the best option for your timeframe, design, and budget can be a daunting task. Let the experienced professionals at Cobalt Exteriors, Inc help you sort through your options.
Some of the most popular roofing material and their benefits are:
- Asphalt Shingles: Cheap to install and require very little maintenance. Most major brands of asphalt shingles last from 15 to 25 years.
- Metal Roofing: Slightly more expensive than asphalt shingles but expected to last for around 50 years. Metal roofs come in a variety of options and colors to meet any design plans.
- Clay or Concrete: More expensive but the longer-lasting option. Clay and concrete tiles are impervious to weather, insects, and fire and make an attractive roofing option for certain designs.
- Renewable Options: Cedar shakes and green roofing are becoming the material of choice for modern roofs. Both options offer longevity and high insulation factors to homes and businesses. As an added bonus, they are good for the environment.
Available Roofing Material Options
Some roofing contractors choose to specialize in a certain industry sector or roofing material. At Cobalt Exteriors, Inc, our experience allows us to offer a much more diverse array of roofing material options.
Among these options are:
- Standing-seam metal
- Corrugated metal
- Clay tile
- Asphalt shingles
- Cedar shingles
- TPO and roll roofing
- Eco-friendly roofing
We design and install just about any roofing material and system imaginable, making our roofs easy to fit your exact designs.
Why Choose Cobalt Exteriors, Inc
Cobalt Exteriors, Inc is the last exterior construction contractor that you’ll ever need. We are truly a full-service residential and commercial roofing installation and repair company. As a leader in the local community, we offer more green roofing and eco-friendly roofing options than any other roofing contractor in the area and we always aim to make our services affordable.
What’s Different About Commercial Roofing?
Commercial roofing is inherently more complex than residential roofing. Commercial roofing presents challenges not seen in residential projects and there are a variety of different roofing materials and systems to choose from. That’s why you shouldn’t settle for just anyone to do your commercial roofing.
When you choose Cobalt Exteriors, Inc, you’re putting nearly 40 years of experience to work for you. We know how to install and repair any type of roof that is on a commercial structure and we will do the work to the highest levels of excellence.
When to Call For Gutter and Roof Repair?
Whether or not you schedule an annual inspection of your roof, you should know the signs that you need roof repairs. If you notice any of the following, schedule one of our professionals to come out and give an estimate:
- Leaks: Roofs and gutters are prone to springing leaks. Cobalt Exteriors, Inc can quickly schedule roof repairs and gutter repairs to keep water from damaging your property.
- Outdated Appearance: Even long-lasting materials for roofs or guttering can become outdated. To keep your property up with the times, it may help to update the roof with gutter installation and new roofing.
- Sagging Roof Deck: Roof lines are designed to shed water quickly. When portions start to sag, it can allow water to sit on the roof and will eventually leak.
- Ceiling Stains: Ceiling stains are always a sign that a leak is occurring. Leaks like this encourage mold growth and will ruin walls and studs if left unaddressed.
When Do You Need Roof Replacement?
Chances are good, at some point whether in your home or business, you’ll need to replace the roof. Here are few common signs that can tell you that you need to start considering roof replacement:
- Age: Once a roof reaches about 15 to 20 years old, it will have degraded to the point that it may start having trouble. Years of storms and beating sunlight will have taken their toll on the roof and it would be wise to start thinking about replacement at this time.
- Structural Damage: Not all leaks are visible inside. Sometimes leaks can remain hidden where they damage structural parts of the home or business. Seeing sagging roof lines or pitches means it’s time to call for roof repair.
- Numerous Repairs: Paying for expensive repairs is pointless at some point in the life of a roof. Replacement will be the cheaper option in the long run.
Cobalt Exteriors, Inc is ready to walk you through the process every step of the way. From our free estimate to our final cleanup, your satisfaction is our guarantee.
We Have a Solution for You!
Is your roof leaky or damaged? Do you need help designing and installing your new deck or outside lounging area? At Cobalt Exteriors, Inc. we offer a range of solutions, including:
Need a new roof or gutter repairs? Don’t wait until it’s too late! Call (253) 844-5141 today to schedule a free estimate.