Give Mom Her Curb Appeal For Mother’s Day
Have you ever heard your mother worry about curb appeal? Whether she used that phrase or not, the years of hard work to keep the appearance of her home top notch is going to be important to her! Now that Mother’s day is at hand, it’s a great time to show her how much you appreciate her with a facelift!
Now, of course, we don’t mean a facelift in the traditional sense (because we know our mothers are perfect as they are), but a face life to her home! Re-siding your childhood home is a great way to revamp curb appeal. There are also many other benefits such as protection and cost efficiency.
When deciding to revamp the siding on your mom’s home, there are many options to choose from; investing in what will be right for your mom can be a tough choice. That is where we come in! We have the knowledge and training to walk you through the different options and help you decide what will work best. If you want to give your mom the best Mother’s Day gift ever…just keep reading!
The Benefits of New Siding
Getting a face life for your childhood home can have many benefits that you may not have realized. First, as mentioned, the curb appeal and overall appearance of your mother’s home will be improved. With different styles, colors, and textures to choose from, you can transform any house into her dream home.
Other benefits associated with new siding are protection from the elements and prevention of mold and mildew. As your siding ages, rain and snow can seep underneath your siding and cause mold and mildew to grow. This can cause serious health risks for you, your mother, and your family!
Similarly, new siding will help keep four-legged intruders out, and help keep the heat (or cool depending on the time of year) in. Keeping energy costs low, and preventing animals from doing untold damage to the interior of a home, can save you thousands of dollars in the long run!
Siding Material Options
Now that you know the benefits, you may be thinking about what siding material would work best for her home. There are several different styles and materials to choose from. Regardless of climate, budget, and taste, there is an option that is right for you! Let’s talk about the most popular:
- Cedar: Cedar is a popular material that is quite beautiful. It provides good protection from the elements, increases the value of your home, and its natural properties make it very durable with few issues.
- Stone: While stone can be more expensive, it can last a century or longer! There are many decorative styles to choose from, and it requires very little maintenance
- Wood: Wood is popular as it is very versatile. It can be stained or painted to match the homeowner’s exact taste. Wood is durable and fairly easy to install.
- Vinyl: Vinyl has been a favorite as it is low maintenance, durable, and comes in a variety of colors and textures. It is also lightweight; which makes it easy to install.
- Metal: Like stone, metal is on higher on the price chart, but is virtually indestructible. Metal siding is resistant to fire, pests, mold & mildew, and weather. Its strength and durability will pay for itself!
Use Cobalt Exteriors
With all of the information above, we are sure you still have many questions! At Cobalt Exteriors Inc, we are dedicated to helping homeowners make the best decision for their homes. With our high-quality materials, and years of experience, we are in a position to provide you with the best service available!
We offer personalized consultations so you can be assured you’re choosing the right siding for your (or your mother’s) home. We also have affordable rates, so we are able to work with you regardless of your budget. Our siding contractors are also available to inspect your current siding to determine how to move forward.
Visit our site to set an appointment. Or feel free to call us at (253) 844-5141 and speak with a team member today!
Cobalt Exteriors, Inc wishes every mother a very happy Mother’s Day!